WHEN: Friday @ 6:30-7:30
WHO: All are welcome, from newbies to experts
WHAT: Come exchange ideas about teaching, research, leading WAW programs, and other topics. And if you’ve attended any WAW-related panels at Cs so far, there will be time to share what you’ve learned. Afterwards, we’ll head to dinner at a nearby restaurant.
*More detailed agenda*
1. Updates on attendees’ WAW-related research and publishing projects
2. Small-group breakouts on topics the room will identify (e.g., teaching WAW to multilingual writers, WAW in STEM, What is WAW?, developing WAW-related research projects)
3. Elections of at-large members for Steering Committee
4. Discussion of ideas for developing our website
5. Attendees report on insights from WAW-related sessions at Cs
Hope to see you there!
-Andrea Olinger and Doug Downs, Co-Coordinators