One frequent goal of a WAW approach is to involve undergraduates in research projects. Below are some journals to which you might encourage students to submit their work.
- First-Year Honors Composition
- The JUMP: The Journal for Undergraduate Multimedia Projects
- Queen City Writers: A Journal of Undergraduate Writing & Composing
- Young Scholars in Writing: Undergraduate Research in Writing and Rhetoric
- Grassroots Writing Research Journal
- Undergraduate Journal of Service Learning and Community-Based Research