All members of the Steering Committee are elected to three year terms, which begin at the annual Standing Group meeting at CCCC. For more information about SC roles, see the bylaws.
For an archive of former Steering Committee membership, click here.
Steering Committee, 2017-2018
Organize the CCCC WAW SIG: submit the Cs proposal for the SIG, organize the time together, facilitate other WAW activities.
Publications and Conference Coordinator
Work with a group to propose workshop for CCCC and organize it; organize standing group panel session; make long term plans for possible WAW conference(s). Work with a subcommittee to create a publication venue to share resources related to WAW and provide an outlet for WAW research and reflection.
Keeps membership records; records minutes at all meetings; and other duties as they develop.
- Samuel Stinson (year 1 of 3)
Web Resources Team
Maintain the website; identify other online options for WAW resources; share information and store data for WAW use. Maintain online location for sharing WAW resources, including syllabi, articles, assessment plans, assignments; announce the resource location to members.
- Geoffrey Clegg (year 2 of 3)
- Cristina Hanganu-Bresch (year 1 of 3)
Work with co-coordinators to set up online voting each year prior to CCCC; announce the voting; remind people to vote; maintain voting site; ensure the slate is approved in a timely manner for voting.
- Christina Grant (Year 1 of 3)
WAWN and WAWN-L Maintenance
Maintain the listserv for the WAWN list; distribute newsletter and house PDFs of newsletter.
- Betsy Sargent
- Christina Grant
- Phaye Poliakoff-Chen (year 3 of 3)
- Van Piercy (year 3 of 3)
- Lisa Tremain (year 2 of 3)
- Laurie Pinkert (year 2 of 3)
- Colin Charlton (year 2 of 3)
- Cindy Cochran (year 1 of 3)
- Doug Downs (year 1 of 1 – ex officio)
- Moriah McCracken (year 1 of 1 – ex officio)
- Debra Brown (year 1 of 3)
- Ruth Book (year 1 of 3)
- Laurie McMillan (year 1 of 3)
- John Whicker (year 1 of 3)